The gentle way to discover nature
Winter in the Saalfelden Leogang region
Snowshoeing in Leogang and its surroundings is a special experience. Far removed from the hustle and bustle of busy slopes, you can enjoy the contrast of the cold season and get more out of your winter experience.
Simply pull on your winter boots and hike from the doorstep of your hotel to discover untouched winterscapes. Breathe in the crisp air and fully regenerate in this serene world of wonder. Wander across completely undisturbed idyllic snowfields and listen to the sounds of nature and the crackling of the snow beneath your feet. It’s the best way to escape daily life and forget all your worries.
At your 4-star-suprior hotel Salzburger Hof Leogang
- Free rental serviceRent snowshoes and hiking poles at the reception.
- Guided snow shoeing and hikingDiscover our weekly activity schedule.
- Snowshoe hikeJoin us on a trip to the Abergalm hut in winter.
- More toursExplore the many offers of the local tourism association.
Directly from Salzburger Hof Leogang
For an exclusive winter experience
If you want to get to know the region up close, you can profit from our local guide’s insider knowledge. With our unique sports concierge service, hidden gems and dreamy winterscapes are within reach.
Our concierge service includes guided hikes, adapted to your fitness level. This way, everyone can experience the fascinating, unspoilt natural environment of Leogang. Take your time and savour each moment out in the open before rounding out your nature exploration day with some regeneration and rejuvenation at our spa.
- Snowshoe hikes to the Abergalm mountain hut
- Hikes to the Biberg mountain and tobogganing
- Snowshoe hikes to the Riedlalm mountain hut
- Snowshoe hikes along the Asitz hiking trail
Looking for a romantic getaway in winter? Get in touch and enjoy a personalised offer for your winter getaway full of activity, rest and relaxation.